Our expert team are here to solve all your insurance needs. Working in a niche industry such as the rail sector dictates the importance of working with a specialist insurance broker who is knowledgeable in the risks your business is exposed to.
Whether you work directly on the railways or near them, for example, cleaning the vegetation by the side of the tracks, you need specialist insurance to protect your business.
Whilst it can seem like a sensible commercial decision to purchase a standard insurance policy, most of these will in fact exclude rail activities due to the distinctive nature of your operations.
OnTrack has been specifically designed for companies who work on, or near the railways. This is an exclusive offering that can only be arranged through Specialist Risk and brings a range of benefits to protect your business in the unfortunate event of a claim.
Key policy benefits include:
- Red zone work covered automatically
- ‘Re-Wage’; Following a RIDDOR reportable injury at work our facility will provide for the employee’s salary to be paid
- Financial loss extension
- Cporate manslaughter defence costs
- Low claims rebates & long-term agreements with rate stability clauses
- Low policy excess
WHO IS IT FOR?
We work with all types of businesses who work on, or near the railways. Some of our clients include:
- Rail installation contractors
- Renewals and civils contractors
- Green & Red zone Electrical contractors
- Vegetation clearance contractors
- Rail labour supply agents
- Rail design, testing and commission consulting engineers
- Rolling stock maintenance
- Rail product manufacturers and supply chain companies
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
Due to the diverse nature of businesses in the rail industry, our approach is carefully tailored to each organisation that we work with. Typical covers we look at for businesses in this sector include:include:
Where is Specialist Risk Insurance Solutions located?
Our head office is in the City of London, the address is:
One America Square, 17 Crosswall, London, EC3N 2LB. We also have offices in Croydon and Ampthill, Bedfordshire however we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
Does my trade fall within Specialist Risk’s appetite?
We work with all types of trades across a multitude of industry sectors. Please call us to discuss your specific needs and our expert team will be happy to assist.